Call us crazy, or may senility is creeping up on us, but tomorrow we are leaving for a whirlwind trip to southern Indiana and back home by Saturday night. A 16 hour road trip in about a 28 hour time frame!
Why? (you might ask) Well, I'm sure you have seen pictures of our two dogs. Our puppy has been away at a summer camp of sorts, training to become the best bird dog known to man. This is our trip to see how much she has learned and determine if she is coming home with us or staying for another month or two.
As much as I have enjoyed a little bit of peace for the last two months, I really do miss the little "Lady" and will probably find it extra hard to leave her there for another couple of months.
We'll see what happens! If that's what it takes to make a champion, I am willing to make the sacrifice! Sandra
1 comment:
In answer to your title question....a resounding YES.
Post a Comment