Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged

Well, we've been tagged! It was requested that we go to our 4th picture in our 4th album and write a blog about the picture. Needless to say I was sure that the picture would be kinda boring and Roger would have a hard time coming up with a blog. However, he bravely search the I-Photo Album and gave me the opportunity to write a blog about the 4th picture in our 4th album. So, here it goes!


This is a picture, taken 4 years ago at our surprise 25th anniversary party! It truly was a surprise that our children arranged. How they did it without my help, I will never know. We had friends that came from a very long distance to wish us well. Friends like Andrew and Cindy (pictured here). Roger's best friend, and best man at our wedding, was also there. Both sets of parents were there too as well as many of our church friends.

We truly live loved as our life's journey has introduced us to many people who we now can call our friends.

Now, I will tag you, mom and Lita. Your turn. Find your 4th picture in your 4th album on the computer and write a blog about it. Can't wait to read it.

No comments: